Scrubs Issue With Scrolling in IE8 and Firefox

Oct 18, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Hello,

I've installed the SQLScrubs system and really like the reports.  I am having issues with scrolling while viewing the reports in Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox.  When I use the mouse wheel to scroll thru the report the text in the detail data starts to stack on top of each other making the report unreadable.  Has anyone else experienced this issue.  It has occurred on a Windows 7 computer and a Windows XP computer.

Thanks!

Ryan

Coordinator
Oct 19, 2010 at 12:36 PM
It's a bug on the reportviewer web control provided by Microsoft and certain matrix layouts. You won't see the issue in BIDS which uses a different control. We had a customer who experienced this oddity and worked around this by using a table layout. This update is in our Premium edition. Unfortunately we did not go back and modify the Community Edition reports. You can either pick up the Premium edition or make the adjustments on your own...simply add a new table control and copy all of the relevant fields into each cell. It will look and behave just like the matrix layout.